Sunday 17 December 2017

Christmas Relaxation at Bristol HarSPA

A couple of weeks ago, Bristol Harbour Hotel hosted a wonderful blogger event in their basement spa.
Set in the old vaults of a former bank, under the hotel, this beautiful spa is the perfect retreat from the Christmas shopping madness that’s on the streets above. 





At the event we were treated to delicious canapés and Prosecco and got to try a ‘Christmas Pudding’ cocktail courtesy of the hotels Gold Bar. We were also shown the spas upcoming new range of ESPA products which smelled amazing! 





With the lead up to Christmas and some personal family issues, I couldn’t of been happier to receive a mini treatment on the night. I opted for the hand and arm massage which was quite frankly, heavenly. I’ll admit that I’ve never had a proper, professional massage before and now I’m wanting more! The 2 therapists that massaged mine and another bloggers hands, were just the sweetest girls. We had a good natter and a giggle and I almost forgot I was there as a blogger.




At the end of the event, we were each given a goody bag which contained a hand cream sample, a hotel signature chocolate bar and a voucher for a 2 hour visit to the spa with a plus 1. In need of some serious down time, my daughter and I returned just 2 days later.



I’ve previously visited the spa before so I was super excited to be returning to my new favourite spot, knowing just what to expect. 



I just adore the warmth and the coziness of this spa. There’s no dash for towels or the changing rooms between using the spa as it’s just so warm! With little quiet nooks, perfect for reading a book and a cheeky doze, it’s lack of size really makes you feel safe and almost homely. 


HarSPA have some great offers on this Christmas. You can find them here, or gift vouchers would make the ideal gift for someone who could really use a touch of pampering or relaxation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment